Flyers are not accepted for the following important reasons:
- to ease the administration of our school office staff
- to stream-line the publication of the Voice and eNews
- to reduce use of paper
In extreme circumstances, when we need to get information to our families quickly, particularly on weeks that the Voice is not published, we may consider flyers or an entry online.
All supplementary material, as with any other news, must be approved by the Principal.
To propose supplementary material, please leave a copy at the office by 3 p.m. Monday.
If it is approved, it will be your responsibility to:
- print and photo-copy the number of flyers you need
- collate the material (plase ask Chris in the school office for the count for each class)
- leave clear instructions to the office staff for distribution